Friday

Happiness for others

Completed One Shots

I used to work in Esoteric Illusions and I've written some one-shots. Now I'm in Impeccable Melodies [which is basically the same site just that the web address has changed] and I'll post the new ones here as well.

I'm not too sure about privacy in this case. The characters' names are provided by the requesters. The one-shots were posted in Winglin under EI/IM, I guess it wouldn't hurt to post them here right? :D

[one]
Basketball Freak
Characters: Key Kim Ki Bum (SHINee) & Yang Joo Ri
Summary: Key first saw Joori when she was playing basketball with her friends, in 2004. After that year, he didn't see her. 5 years later, Key finds her again, but this time she's a new SM trainee.  

[two]
Disease I
Character(s): Im Seul Ong (2AM) & Kim Wichan
Summary: Wichan was determined to pass her practicum in the hospital, one step towards becoming a real doctor. It was there where she met her ex-lover and found herself getting into troubles and an incurable disease.

[three]
Disease II
Character(s): Cho Kyu Hyun (Super Junior) & Kim Wichan
Summary: Life without Seulong was completely different, no matter how mundane the daily routines were. If dating a criminal results in an imperfect ending, how about dating a policeman? Cho Kyu Hyun starred as police chief in this one-shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment