Wednesday

Because of You, DBSK



Sent both the poster and one-shot as challenge for CC-Muncher.
Because of you

I… still… can’t… get over you

I never forget…

Boy I never forget…. Boy


I could never keep in mind the date when I first announced myself as your fan. Perhaps I didn’t even set a specific day for it. What I can vividly remember, however, is that you made me realise what good music the Korean entertainment industry can give; how five humans can turn the world around with their performance; and why people can painstakingly save their lunch money to splurge on a piece of music disc.

It’s because of the happiness you bring.

I’ve never regretted giving you my love
I’ve never regretted getting attached to your songs
But I do regret something.
I regret holding you back
And now, alone by myself, I’m facing the pain

It was on a Chinese programme when I first met you through the television screen. By then, you were already famous. I had a funny thought at that time – I thought you were Thais. Yet I couldn’t be bothered and switched the channels. It was because I never stayed to listen to you sing.

My friend was the source. She bombarded me with videos of you when I was still digging up old Kat-tun videos from Youtube. She described to me, in detail, what you did and said in variety shows, in attempt to persuade me to join her in loving you. I finally watched them, the videos which instantly drew my attention to you.

X-man triggered off the subsequent series of obsession. Love letter, E.H.B, Banjun Theatre… that weren’t all. Your harmonizing and power dances prove to me that idols aren’t just looks.

I cried because of you
I laughed a lot because of you 



You bring joy. Many will agree with me. Every single song, every single dance cannot be complete without your utmost efforts. You put in your heart and soul, we all know, and we all appreciate. Starting out was never easy but you made it. Then, you had to experience double the twinge in Japan again. Who would have never thought of giving up? Yet you persevered, struggled with the obstacles and eventually overcame them.

I believed in hope because of you

Having the most number of fans in the world is an outstanding achievement, and you know that there are many other unofficial fan clubs out there not included in the Guiness World Record. You can feel the love, don’t you?

Red balloons are associated with you. Bigeast was created for you. Even in a small country which I live in, comic bookstores display your faces and names. You are everywhere. You are well-received by so many people, including queen of pop Ayumi Hamasaki. It’s your peak, the point when you get the most attention!

Then, it rained. A sudden heavy downpour.

You’ve stared at me wordlessly

You’ve stared at nothing else

Those trembling gazes,

And the awkwardly forced smile

Speaks of separation


Heck the cosmetics company. Heck the album sales. Heck the president. I’m sorry I sit on the fence. But there’s one thing I’m certain about – that I keep my faith for you. I trust that you will be together as one. I discarded what my Mathematics teacher taught me and remember only one equation. 5-1 = 0.

Speechless, suffocating and lonely

The world without you has

Chewed out the hearts

Stomped on the dignities

Torn apart the minds



So why did you leave us behind

Was it part of the plan to prepare me for the worst? That you act in dramas, appear in musicals, but all alone? Solo acts are welcomed, so is one performance by 5. But I prefer the latter.

You apologised for the commotion, I’ve never accepted it. Not because I’m still angry, but because I’ve never blamed you. You asked me to wait, I kept silent and obeyed. You promised that everything will be alright, I’ve never doubted you. I stood by you, just like how you expressed this wish through the mid-tempo song. When I thought that I’ve waited enough, you broke the news. Now, I wish I’ve waited longer. At least I can hold on to the dream longer.

You may treat me as if I’m insane

It’s just too hard 

Then I stay silent and wordless

Cause I want to feel that you are next to me

My love is true,

Wanna go back to when you were you

One day, I’ll have to accept it. One day, the infatuation may end. When the day comes, I’ll smile and think back my silly conversations with my friends. I’ll reminisce about the memories I have of you. I might even laugh at my old fan fiction written for you. It’ll be the time when I untie and set the balloons of phantom into the air.

Until then, please allow me to get disappointed occasionally and rant irrationally, for I’m still affected.

I miss you… I need you…

Even in my dreams I think of you

Rewind back the time

I wanna see you together



My heart aches

It’s too much to bear

Where are you?



Please come back

And stay as one

I still listen to Korean and Japanese pop music.
I still watch funny variety shows.
I still download old videos of your concerts.
I still smile when I listen to you reach the high pitch others find it difficult to.
I still get amused by your dolphin sounds.
I still cheer out loud as you show off your best dance moves.
I still feel touched no matter how many times I watch you cry during the live performance of Proud in th FTTB concert.
You, the one who’s my favourite from the start, are still my most ideal one.
I still love every single one of you.

Because of you.

“Activities as a group suspended infinitely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment